Saturday, November 6, 2010

People

Everything I do, or say has a lasting effect on something, somehow. I can't describe it, but all I can say is that the feeling sucks. I don't know who's reading this, or if anyone will ever even read this, but all I can say is that- this is not some happy pappy string of nothings about how my day was, or what exciting chain of events happened to me today. No. Its something much, much different.

You live in my neighborhood- I knew that. But you probably didn't know vice versa. I hate how you flirt, and touch without actually flirting or touching. I hate how you don't seem to realize that I'm right here, and I want you too.

I pass by your house when I take those long walks to contemplate my thoughts. I live to please, I please to live. However, seeing you just puts up a red flag- what is he thinking? Why is he ignoring me? And I hate it. I wish we could just have a normal relationship, except-

I absolutely HATE normalcy.

The average guy doesn't cut it for me. And I'm not so sure that you're an average guy. Maybe you are, but I don't know that. Yet.

I'm so sick of not knowing, and being stuck in the same place. Knowing me, I always have to excel- I yearn to climb higher.

I can see how you act around me- the little hints you give out, however subtle. But you don't know that I want it badly, maybe even more than you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment